MESSE GLOBAL EXHIBITION CENTRE
The project of MGl, Messe Global Exhibition Centre Chandigarh with 3000 sqm Exhibition Hall, and 6500 sqm outdoor facilities and a 1000 sqm pre-functio in the heart of Chandigarh is ready and has begun taking bookings from the first December 2016.
Chandigarh is a Union region and the capital of the northern Indian conditions of Punjab and Haryana. That is not all; Messe Global India will launch four more such exhibition centres in Nagpur, Raipur, Lucknow and Jaipur in the next six months.
According to the MGI, the fifteen venues across fifteen cities are to be up and running by 2020.
- Excellent Platform for launches, Fairs ,
- Ample marketing support from VR Mall.
- Good for customers centric events/fairs ,
- Mall popularity draws good crowd ,
- Safe secure convenient for organizers here ,
- Weekend daily footfall close to 90,000.
- Monthly foot fall of 6,00,000 Plus.
- Mall shoppers also visit the exhibitions
- Great opportunity to promote events
- Parking, F&B, Mall amenities are plenty
KEY RETAILERS :(Click to Download the PDF) MESSE GLOBAL FLOOR PLAN
H & M – 28000 sq.ft
Zara – 22500 sq.ft.
Lifestyle – 40000 sq.ft.
Max – 10000 sq.ft.
Home Centre – 25000 sq.ft.
PVR Cinemas – 55000 sq.ft. (9 Screens)
Marks & Spencer- 25000 sq. ft.
Reliance – 70000 sq.ft.
Pantaloon – 19000 sq.ft.
Central – 59000 sq.ft.
Westside – 18000 sq.ft.
Bestseller – 7000 sq.ft.
Fun city – 13500 sq .ft .
Forever 21* – 9500 sq.ft.
Reliance Trends* – 9500 sqft
MESSE GLOBAL – 30,000 sqft
Built-up Area of Mall: 1.8 Million sq. ft.
Mall GLA: 1.03 Million sq.ft.
Total Covered Area: 750,000 sq. ft.
335,000 sq. ft.
Small Tenant Space
255,000 sq. ft.
(Multiplex, Food Court, FunZone, Restaurants)
160,000 sq. ft